The sweet soul I introduced before, lifeonplanetearth2017, nominated me for yet another blogger award and I am so happy!!!
NOW FOR THE RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions
- Let your nominees know they have been nominated
- If you are granted one wish, what would you wish for?
- I would wish for a free college education. I just looked at my financial aid one more time along with my loans, and oh boy. Also, I would wish for a window seat in my dorm room so I could read against the window.
- Who/what has inspired you the most?
- I wouldn’t say a single person or event inspires me, over time it has been a tiny bit of everything that has inspired me to what I want to do in life.
- What is your daily mantra?
- “I honor my spirit and trust my vibes” or “with change comes opportunity”
- What do you like the most about yourself?
- What I like the most about myself is my ability to not give in to peer pressure. I know what I am comfortable and not comfortable with.
- What do you do when you want to relax yourself?
- When I want to relax, I normally go in my room or somewhere by myself. I like to have candles lit as well, maybe read or write depending on my mood.
- One song that describes your life right now.
- Sign of the Times by Harry Styles (going away to college)
- What do you fear the most?
- If I am going to be honest, death scares me the most, along with natural disasters.
- What do you think is the best thing that could happen to you right now?
- If I was given lots of money or a cat (I really want a cat)
- How do you describe yourself?
- I would like to think I am a kind person, who tries to balance everything, but I am not perfect. I would say I am a mix of bubbly and shy almost.
- If you could live the rest of your life in an anime, or a movie what would it be and why?
- Dragon Ball Z for an anime! My boyfriend got me involved with the series and I have learned to love/appreciate it. Plus the characters are pretty bada**! As for a movie, I would love to live in the world of Brother Bear. That is my absolute favorite Disney movie.
- How would you describe yourself?
- Coffee, tea, or water and why?
- Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
- What movie or TV show can you watch over and over?
- What do you value most in life?
- What interests you?
- Why do you continue to blog?
- Favorite food?
- Unusual fact about you?
- If you could meet one celebrity,who would it be?
Can’t wait to see your responses! 🙂